Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does anyone know how to change spark plug wires in the back of 4.2 V6 F150 Ford Truck?

The wires? they are pretty easy.. biggest thing is just to pull up the attachment points where they are looped on near the intake on the newer f-150s , the older ones are just laying there...



But you will have to change all 3 at the same time... since the coil is marked it's real easy...



The boot is a bear and I have a special puller for that but have used a regular pair of pliers



the plug can be a bear but a 5/8 spark plug socket on a small extension should get them all...Does anyone know how to change spark plug wires in the back of 4.2 V6 F150 Ford Truck?
Sears carries a spark plug socket that has a universal joint on it. It helped me in the tight spots of my 2000 s-10 with the 4.3. I think it cost me like five bucks
  • from keratosis pilaris
  • get over feelings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment