Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I get to the spark plugs and wires on my 2003 5.4L E250?

when Im driving and i excelerate to around 40-65 mph my van starts hiccup, becomes jerky. Also happens going up hills or or on a incline. Does that sound like spark plugs or wires? If so, how do i get to them to check or change. I cant even see them.How do I get to the spark plugs and wires on my 2003 5.4L E250?
Might not be the plugs or wires, might wanna get the van to a shop and have it diagnosed properly.How do I get to the spark plugs and wires on my 2003 5.4L E250?
it does sound like a bad plug if you feel it when under a load like going up hill..... it could be bad gas also... so id try that first get a fuel treatment and try that and if it dont stop it then new plugs shoul d workHow do I get to the spark plugs and wires on my 2003 5.4L E250?
Could very well need plugs but your van does not have wires, in has a COP (coil on plug). Each cylinder has a coil mounted on the spark plug. You could also have at least one failing coil

No comments:

Post a Comment