Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I know the firing order for my 02 Taurus but How does it hook up to the coil pack and in what order, direction

Ever since messing with the tune up I've experienced a check engine light. I recently tried to change spark plug wires around and attempt different hook ups. Since then I haven't found a smooth running configuration and something towards the bottom of the car is getting very hot (RED HOT). After driving 3 miles at 30 mph it was smoking. Keep in mind the car wires are probably hooked up wrong. I know the firing order is 1-4-2-5-3-6 but I don't know how to apply that know to hook it up properly and efficiently. I know that at the front it is 4 5 6 but how do I hook it up to the coil pack? And will this fix the excess heat that I've been noticing since messing with the wiring?I know the firing order for my 02 Taurus but How does it hook up to the coil pack and in what order, direction
Go buy the book for your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment