Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can someone give me an idea what could be wrong with my car?

I have a 1992 civic. D16z6. When i drive it, the car starts sputtering, and when it idles i'll give it gas it does the same thing. I took it somewhere to get fixed, and he said it was a bad fuel pressure regulator, so he fixed it with a used one. i drove it to florida from pennsylvania, drove it some more, then drove back. That's about 4000 miles, and now it's doing it again, so I bought a brand new fuel pressure regulator, and it's STILL doing it. I've changed the spark plug wires, (the plugs look fine) the fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and distributor. I don't know what else it could be. The only thing i could think is i didn't change the cap and rotor, but idk....Any thoughts on how i can put this problem to an end?Can someone give me an idea what could be wrong with my car?
TRY CHANGING THE FUEL FILTERCan someone give me an idea what could be wrong with my car?
you forgot the fuel filter.Can someone give me an idea what could be wrong with my car?
O2 sensorCan someone give me an idea what could be wrong with my car?
Cap and rotor should have been changed with the distributor. Have you changed your fuel filter?

No comments:

Post a Comment