Thursday, September 22, 2011

NEED HELP: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi?

I have a 1990 eagle talon TSi (turbo). I think I might have mixed up spark plug wires because I changed the wires out and now the engine shakes a bit more than before.



Does anyone have a diagram or explanation to help me figure out how the wires line up?





the holes are set up like this-



from behind the engine:

(1) - being closest to the firewall

(2)

(3)

(4) - closest to the front of the car



to on top of the valve cover from left to right:



(1) (2) (3) (4)







Simply telling me which number from the first set goes to the what number in the second set will greatly help!!!





Thank you so much in advance





ps. the numbers do not signify how I have my wires set up right now.NEED HELP: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi?
i'm not really sure what you are asking, but 1 goes to 1, 2 goes to 2, 3 goes to 3, and 4 goes to 4. usually the wires are a certain length so you really can't screw it up. next time you change spark plugs do them one at a time. take one off and put the new on on before you move to the next, that way there is no confusion and you know you have it right.NEED HELP: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi?
most distributor caps have the 1 on the 1 nipple .figure out which way the rotor button turns and go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment